PRP Eve Shot
PRP Eve Shot Pre-Treatment Instructions
BEFORE: The week before having the treatment (for best results):
- AVOID the use of NSAIDS (ibuprofen, Motrin, Aleve, Naproxen, Aspirin, etc.) 5 days before procedure (Tylenol is OK for pain relief right up to and including the day of procedure – do not exceed 4000mg in a 24-hour period).
- AVOID the following nutritional supplements for 5 days before procedure – Gingko Biloba, Garlic, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Flax Oil, Curcumin and other anti-inflammatory nutrients.
- AVOID the Systemic use of corticosteroids for 1 week before the procedure.
- AVOID Alcohol and Cigarettes for 5 days before the procedure.
- HYDRATE very well the day before and the day of the procedure for ease of blood draw. 6. SHAVE the treatment area within 24 hours of procedure.
DURING: The day of the procedure:
- All paperwork will be completed a. Personal Medical History b. Informed Consent
- Blood is drawn and PRP is processed.
- Topical numbing cream is applied to injection site(s). Additional lidocaine may be injected after topical numbing attained.
- PRP is processed, activated and injected into 2 areas.
PRP Eve Shot Post Treatment Instructions
- Mild bruising and irritation may occur.
- Small amount of bleeding may occur
- AVOID the use of NSAIDS (ibuprofen, Motrin, Aleve, Naproxen, Aspirin, etc.) 5 days after procedure (Tylenol is OK for pain relief – do not exceed 4000mg in a 24-hour period).
- AVOID Alcohol and Cigarettes for 5 days after the procedure.
- EAT a healthy diet and HYDRATE very well – at least 64 ounces of clean fresh water.
- May resume sexual activity immediately following the procedure and is encouraged to increase blood flow to the treated area.