Laser Hair Reduction
Laser Hair Reduction Pre-Treatment Instructions
- Avoid excess sun exposure before treatment.
- Avoid self -tanner before treatment.
- Avoid using any topical retinol containing products at least 48 hours before treatment.
- Shave morning prior to treatment.
- Do not wax or tweeze the area at least 2 weeks prior to the treatment.
Laser Hair Reduction Post Treatment Instructions
- Redness, swelling and or bumps in the treatment area are normal and can last for 24 hours after treatment.
- Avoid sun exposure for 24-48 hours after treatment.
- Treated hair may continue to grow for up to two weeks then suddenly shed.
- Do not wax, tweeze or remove hair from the root as this will encourage hair growth and prevent the laser from killing the follicles.
- Only shaving or depilatory creams can be used while receiving treatment.