Lash Aftercare – Tips and Instructions
- After your lash service, keep your lashes dry for 6 hours.
- Avoid shampoo or conditioners coming into contact with your lashes.
- Avoid hot showers, swimming, steam rooms, and saunas for 48 hours.
- Avoid rubbing your eyes.
- Do not use facial wipes, and oil or cream-based cleansers. Avoid cleansing waters that are moisturizing or with added emollients.
- Do not use eyelash curlers.
- Do not wear any mascara or gel eyeliners.
- Use a water-based makeup remover. Use our Sweet Spot Lash Bath for the best results.
- Brush your lashes daily to keep them neat and tidy.
- Clean your lashes daily with a foaming lash cleanser to remove any facial oil, make-up residue, and dirt.
- To maintain the fullness of your lashes, we recommend a refill every 2-3 weeks.
- Nourish and strengthen your lashes with a strengthening lash serum.